Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Greatest Hits: Alzheimer's In The Family


Donald Trump, Mike Pence and William Barr are all standing around a cookie in the White House kitchen, jerking off with thumbs up their asses when the Attorney General says, "You know, I'm really getting forgetful.  This morning I was standing at the top of the stairs and I couldn't remember whether I had just come up or was about to go down, homey."

The Vice President snickers. "Sheeeiit, playah.  You think that's bad?  The other day I was scratching my nut sack while sitting on the side of my bed and couldn't remember whether I was going to sleep or had just woken up."

The Commander-In-Chief smiles and says, "Well, gangstas, my memory is just as good as it's ever been...knock on wood."

He raps the surface of a nearby table three times.

"Now, you guys relax.  I'll go answer the door."




No comments:

Post a Comment