Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Greatest Hits: I'll Have What Cheese Having

Donald Trump walks into a busy bar during a popular Friday night happy hour rush in New York City and orders a blended raspberry mojito with half a sugared-rim and a garnish of skewered donuts lit on fire.

The bartender, amid shaking two other cocktails at once, says, "Just a heads up, sir...that particular drink order is going to take me at least and hour to complete."

"Why?" Asks the President.

Whilst deftly forging an orange rind into the shape of a mermaid with his knife, the young man answers, "Because I'm lactose-intolerant."

Trump wrinkles his brow in confusion and replies, "So what?"

He hands the libations off to a gracious couple sitting nearby, turns around to face the Commander In Chief and replies, "Well, it's going to take that much time for me to eat a block of cheese, come over there, pull down my pants and take a nasty diarrhea shit inside your mouth."


No comments:

Post a Comment