Tuesday, February 15, 2022

So You Finally Caved And Got That Megadeth Tattoo



















Did it hurt?

Naw.  The artist spit on me first to kill the germs.

Ooh, that's so sweet!  You must have done quite a bit of research on finding the exact right person for such a delicate job.

We met the day before in an alleyway.  I was pissing by a dumpster that he was squatting in.  Traded him a cigarette for the tinfoil hat he was wearing and we've been inseparable ever since.  

How much did it cost?

Oh, I stole the cigarette.

No, the tattoo, silly.

You can't put a price on love.  

Wow.  

Yeah, my parents hate me.  

Uh.  That's too bad.

They move every year and don't give me the address just so I don't show up for Thanksgiving.

Yikes.

My twin brother stuck his head in an oven to destroy all of our similar traits.

That's a bit much.

My boss's wife thinks we're fucking because i'm terrible at my job.

What is your job, by the way?

I answer the phones at a tattoo parlor in the alleyway across the street.

You really ought to take off that tinfoil hat.



No comments:

Post a Comment