Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Translating Melania Trump's "Be Best" Slogan To Leaders Of Foreign Countries



Finland:  We've actually never seen a rake before, but they sound nice.

United Kingdom:  C'mon.  Be realistic.  That blimp isn't nearly fat enough.

Japan:  He doesn't eat anything fishy unless Ivanka's showing cleavage.

Haiti:  You have a lovely shithole.  Did you just have it raked?

Russia:  When you take off your shirt and ride around in circles on a horse it reminds me of my wedding night.

France:  We hope to have a parade like this when Barron finds his first nude pictures of me on the internet.

China:  I thought my husband had the Chinese character for "cheeseburger" on his ankle when we first met.  Turns out, it's actually a huge cluster of varicose veins.  Phew!   Dodged a bullet there!

Saudi Arabia:  He just can't keep his hands off of big round glowing pussies ever since our last visit.

Germany:  Just heard about World War II.  Sorry for your loss.

Iran:  Odd.  When I asked my husband where we were going today and he shrugged his shoulders and said, "Somewhere that starts with the letter 'I' and treats their women like dogshit" I thought he meant we were going to Indiana.

New Zealand:  Just heard about the mass shooting at the mosque.  Do you need more bullets?

Israel:  We're struggling to find our own peace agreement over the strip of land between Ivankas' legs.

Mexico:  I loved your character on "COPS".

North Korea:  Seriously, what the fuck does a rake look like?  Is the severed head of your mother spiked on one in the guest bathroom?

Nambia:  I'm confused.  If black people can't swim, then how did they get to America?

Alabama:  I know that dolls and candy are more expensive after the China tariffs, Mr. Moore.  Maybe you need a cheaper hobby.


No comments:

Post a Comment