Tuesday, August 16, 2016

More Worthless Than A Lifeguard At The Summer Olympics


I think I just saw a mosquito.

Shh.  I don't want to think about death right now.  I'm trying really hard to focus on not falling asleep while standing up.

There's coffee in the break room.

I'm cool.  The Russian water polo team just hooked me up with a giant bag of Adderall.

It's a really nice day out.  Can't wait to go jump into the water myself.

Sure.  If you want to die from shit water AIDS.

Is that a real thing?

None of this is real.  These are all just over-glorified, bio-engineered F-list celebrities vying for a sneaker contract that will pay them through community college and make their name tags look more recognizable at the monthly job fairs.

You have a lot of anger issues.

Your feet stink.

Yeah,  It's true.  Think it's because of these shoes I got from the Chinese pole-vaulter.

Why did he give you his shoes?

She.

Even more bizarre.  Why did she give you her shoes?

She said she didn't want them anymore because they were making her feet stink.

Does she have another pair?

I don't know.  Why don't you ask her?

Because I don't speak Chinese.

Oh, neither do I.  I just pulled out a gun and pointed it at her head and she figured it out pretty quickly.

Every Asian person on Earth is so smart.




No comments:

Post a Comment