Thursday, February 12, 2015

Walking Dead Season 5 Episode 7 Spoiler




Soooo, about this party tonight.

Yeah, I don't really wanna go.  Let's just stay home and watch Walking Dead.

DVR that shit.  Anyway, the party...Marcia's going to be there.  Do you remember Marcia?

We can't DVR anything anymore.  You threw wine all over it when you disagreed with the judges on the season finale of America's Top Gynecologist.

Oh, I thought that was blood.  Well that's a relief.  Anyway, the party...Marcia's going to be there.  She's going through a hard time right now.  I'm going to need you to be on your best behavior tonight.

I always behave when I'm watching television.

That show is retarded.  It should be called the Walking Retarded.  Get over it.  Anyway, back to the party...Marcia just got dumped and she's really sad about it so I'm expecting a lot of broken glass, black eyes and cocaine vomit.  Should be a good time.  C'mon.  It'll give you something better to talk about with your work buddies than the conspiracy theories surrounding Carl's sweaty hat.

There's something going on underneath that hat.







No comments:

Post a Comment